List of steps
- Get Free SSL Certificates from ZeroSSL free certificates for 90 days
- To create a free 90 days certificate, go to zerossl.com. Enter the domain name for which you want to get a certificate and click Next Step.
- You need to create a new account on ZeroSSL or login with an existing account and click Next Step.
- On the next screen, click on the Create Certificate link or New Certificate button at the top to create a new certificate.
- Next, enter a domain name for which you want to get a certificate and click Next Step.
- Select the 90-day certificate radio button to get a free certificate and click Next Step.
- Auto-Generate CSR is turned on by default.
- select the Free subscription and click on Next Step.
- Choose the verification method and click Next Step.
- Email verification would be the simple and easy.
- You need to verify your domain using selected verification method in the previous step.
- Finally you got your SSL Certificate.
For complete video watch below step by step procedure.