Assistant Job at BISE Rawalpindi
Last Date To Apply
10th November 2023
Assistant Job At BISE Rawalpindi
The BISE Rawalpindi is in search of a highly qualified and capable Assistant to join their team at the BISE RWP Morgah Office. This role carries significant responsibility as it involves the critical task of exactly recording and summarizing key points and discussions that comes out during meetings presided over by the Chairman of the board. These meetings are pivotal for the efficient of conducting the Papers.
The primary requirement for this position is an excellent typing speed on the computer, as the Assistant will need to efficiently record and document the minutes of these important meetings. In addition to typing ability, the Assistant is expected to have a strong grasp of various software tools, particularly in the use of Microsoft Office software such as MS-Word, Excel, and other word processing applications is an essential skill. This is because the Assistant will need to create and manage documents, spreadsheets, and reports, which are vital for the proper record-keeping and data management within the board’s activities.
|Sr.No||Position||Qualification Requirements||Total No. of Seats|
Male / Female / Transgender
|BA / BSC||14|
How to Apply
- Goto this link create a profile on it.
- Select the Assistant post and enter all relevant data into fields.
- Pay the 600 fee online
- After paying fee the system will generate the PSID note down that ID.
- Upload your images like photograph and CNIC front and back side image. Each image size should be less than 25kb.
- Now adding your qualification details.
- If you are Government employee than upload these details otherwise write Not Applicable.
- Finally submit the application.